viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2015

Blogmas Day 10/11: A cozy evening at home.




Bogmas Days 10 & 11 have been not quite what I had in mind.

For a couple of days I´ve been feeling poorly and a bit down, not myself at all, so all I have managed to do is watching Harry Potter, as well as eating all sorts of junk food. Well, I am not complaining about watching HP AT ALL, because that´s not exactly tough to me. But this silly pseudo-cold is not what I planned, I suppose you cannot control it all, can you? So for now I am going to keep going with the resting therapy and let´s see how I feel tomorrow. I just hope to wake up feeling a bit better and being able to enjoy some time outdoors (and hopefully the three-days-lasting fog will move too, so I don´t start developing Winter blues. Seriously, what´s up with Romanian mist? I haven´t seen the sun for days now...) Anyway, I will try to keep Blogmas on as much as I can because it is something I am very fond at this moment. See you tomorrow!



4 comentarios:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, Violette! There's some wicked bugs going around over here - I hope you have milder ones over there. :(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much, Insomniac. ♥ I am feeling much better now, and yesterday I was even able to leave the house for a little walk with The Gentle One. I think I will be a 100% myself again in a pair of days.

      Eliminar
  2. Love Harry Potter! Want to swap countries? It is too hot here!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hahah. I´d like it warm right now. Every time I leave the house is like swimming on an ice bucket...

      Eliminar