miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

Risen from the Dead


The picture, the artist and the model.
Portrait by J. Carou


Hello, dears, how are you doing? I hope everything is fine.
As you may have noticed, I´ve been away from the blogosphere for a couple of months. This was not a decission, but an urgent necessity as long as my life went mad. After Christmas I started working hard for my semester exams which were really difficult. My current subjects were all about grammar and history, so never ending studying seasons became compulsory. I began spending five or six hours on the library in a daily basis. No time for books, movies, walks and of course no time for blogging. However, I ´m glad to say I got brilliant qualifications in this occasion, so effort was worth it.



                                                                                
The artist and I.



March came and my semester tests went away but I had to go back to my reading schedule for literature classes. Besides, I started looking for a new job because, sadly, my boss isn´t able to hire me anymore (damn you, financial crisis!).
My Easter holidays were not completely relaxing either (in Spain spring break is a little earlier), but at least I found little time for myself. I am even able to steal some minutes from day and recovering my blog at once. Besides this, on Thursday The Gentle One and I visited the art exhibition of a friend. We hadn´t seen her work before I am glad to say she´s a real artist. The whole collection was formed by hyperrealistic portraits. It was simply amazing.



                                                                                
My friend Elisa




Many of our pals went to the exhibition as well, so we had a great time chatting, drinking and tasting the lovely vegetarian snacks made by the place owners. It was really nice to break up the routine. So, tell me: what have you done to escape from the routine lately? What special plans do you have for holidays?


The girls just wanna have fun




2 comentarios:

  1. Enhorabuena por tus notas,es un placer tenerte por aquí de nuevo!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¡Muchas gracias! Para mí es también un placer poder leeros de nuevo :-)

      Eliminar